Saturday 12 December 2015

Fetty Wap blasts Masika Kalysha after she's announces pregnancy, questions paternity


Fetty Wap, 24, is pretty upset with Masika Kalysha‘s claims that she’s six months pregnant with his baby. Not only does he wants a paternity test after the child arrives to prove that it’s really his, he also dissing her and calling her nothing but a “groupie,” as well as calling major B.S. on her hints that he is planning to propose to her. Talk about drama!

Fetty is demanding a DNA test once the baby’s born to determine if it’s even his, according to TMZ. The website reports, “Sources close to the rapper tell us he’s furious about Masika’s social media claim that he’s responsible for her 6-month-old fetus. Fetty’s not denying they hooked up, but clearly Masika caught some feelings he didn’t.”

“We’re told he refers to her as a ‘groupie,’ and won’t believe he’s the father until there’s a paternity test after the birth. As for any marriage proposals — which she hinted at with us — Fetty’s saying, ‘The whole situation about a ring is a bunch of s**t!'” the site continues.

The “Trap Queen” singer took to his Twitter account after she broke the news saying “Bitches be posting pics now the world going crazy… she need a come up I understand that career lookin bad,” before deleting it. But he did leave up, “It gotta be my money cause I sho ain’t handsome.”

Masika broke the news to L.A. morning radio’s “The Cruz Show,” on Dec. 11, that she is in fact six months pregnant. She followed it up with an Instagram post of herself wearing nothing but a lace bra and string underwear to showcase her growing baby bump and noted: “These past 6 months have been crazy.. But I’d do it all over again just to have you baby…My perfect sweet glory. You’re everything I’ve ever done right.

My personal connection to the sun. I love you to an extreme that I’ve never achieved…Now I know my purpose in this life cuz God made you for me.. ?? Mommy #6months.” We’re glad she’s happy to become a mommy, even if Fetty is not feeling it on being the daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment