Wednesday 17 February 2016

Kylie Jenner without makeup – see..........she looks terrible

Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner is known for looking good. But when the 18-year-old went out recently without makeup, the critics jumped on her like a cat on a mouse, with no mercy.

Celebrity blogs said things like “her skin is horrible.”

One said “We weren’t ready… no wonder she always has a face full of makeup.”

Kylie tried to look down and cover her face, but the cameras caught her before she could completely cover her face.

Kylie is the youngest of the Jenner/Kardashian crew. She usually steps out in style and wears big a lashes with a very made-up look.

Kylie

Maybe the not-so-flattering photos will put an end to the rumors that the teen has had plastic surgery to match the good looks of her sisters, Kim, Kendall and Khloe.

Just last September she told US Magazine, “Working with some of the best makeup artists has taught me a lot of amazing tricks to making me feel more confident. I swear there are things you can do to work on problem areas without having to think about plastic surgery.”

Kylie admitted, however, that she wouldn’t rule out having work done.

“Never say never. If, down the line, I get to a point where I’m really uncomfortable with something on my body, I’m not against changing it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment